Like A Dream
Princess Dimples♥

Diary Biodata

Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it's different.

Mood : In love with Muhammad Ezzat Ezman bin Mohd Hairis

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”



Memories


Thank you Holland for giving me so many precious memories in my life. I won't ever forget all the memories. I will keep it safe in my heart.

5 Nov 2009 - 5 Nov 2014

“The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.”


Daisypath Vacation tickers


Contact Me

: AmAnina Azizan
: @amaninaazizan
: @amaninaazizan

A warmful thanks

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Re-Edit: Amanina Azizan
Others:   


Gedik

Hye sume ! Assalam !! Hahah...Wah! tgk tajuk jer misty kowunk igt amani tgh badmood or mara2? Haahah NO NO NO..korang salah..hehe Amani nk post my new pic yg gedik2 sikit..haha cehh wahh !! oke2 gurau2..jus nk post new pic amani n wif my bff :) :) ! Heheheheheh ~

P/s : Amani bukan gedik oke !






ENough !! hahaha..cukop2..tak yah bnyk2...heheheheheeh..!! 
Oke bye sume !! jumpe dkt next post k..! Hehe

P/s : Amani bukan nk jual pic kt dunia cyber k..kowunk phm2 jer r..