Like A Dream
Princess Dimples♥

Diary Biodata

Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it's different.

Mood : In love with Muhammad Ezzat Ezman bin Mohd Hairis

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”



Memories


Thank you Holland for giving me so many precious memories in my life. I won't ever forget all the memories. I will keep it safe in my heart.

5 Nov 2009 - 5 Nov 2014

“The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.”


Daisypath Vacation tickers


Contact Me

: AmAnina Azizan
: @amaninaazizan
: @amaninaazizan

A warmful thanks

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Re-Edit: Amanina Azizan
Others:   


Contest "Aku Dan Dia" by Rizwan Ewan


Hye guys...ary nie amani nk join satu contest dr blog Blog Wan.. korang nk join tekan jer name Wan tuh :D

OKey nie ppic amani dgn my bff...~


OKe amani nk ckp ape sebab amani join contest nie...amani join contest nie sebab kak Fya Pelangi tag amani..so amani gi lah blog dye..n then amani tgk contest nie nampak menarik..amani join r...Amani x harap amani menang pon..i join it just for the fun..heheh.. :D

Amani nk tag :