Like A Dream
Princess Dimples♥

Diary Biodata

Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it's different.

Mood : In love with Muhammad Ezzat Ezman bin Mohd Hairis

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”



Memories


Thank you Holland for giving me so many precious memories in my life. I won't ever forget all the memories. I will keep it safe in my heart.

5 Nov 2009 - 5 Nov 2014

“The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.”


Daisypath Vacation tickers


Contact Me

: AmAnina Azizan
: @amaninaazizan
: @amaninaazizan

A warmful thanks

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Re-Edit: Amanina Azizan
Others:   


Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough

Assalamualaikum and hai. Wah lamanya tk post dkt blog ni. Rindunya. Heee.

Alhamdulillah saya dh selamat sampai di Malaysia. Dh sebulan balik baru nk update. Haha.


Well, busy sangat nak buat mcm mcm benda. I feel so good here in Malaysia but my heart keep missing Holland. But what can i do right? Life must be go on.

It's a month since I came back to my country. I've been doing so many things.

On 8th November I went to Kulai, Johor. I visited my grandmother who was hospitalized 2 weeks before we came back. And the next day we went to Johor Bharu for Yong tau fu and ABC. Yummy ! Aha.



On 16 November my childhood friend Iqin came over to my house. It felt so honor to see her. I've know her since 4 years old. Iqin teman saya pergi hangout esok hari nya. Oh ya Enni pon ikut sekali. Enni is also my childhood friend.

On 17 November ...... I met my special brother, my favourite one and my big idol. I never expected that I'm gonna see him so early. It was an awesome day. He was so kind to me on that day. Kak Nini and Kak By was also there. I dont want story everything here. Biarlah hanya saya dan orang yg tertentu tahu berkenaan hari itu. Hehe.



Then on 21 November I got a test. Malay test at SMK Bandar Baru Bangi Jalan 4. I was so nervous sebab 4 tahun tk buat exam Bahasa Melayu and now suddenly kena buat. Alhamdulillah dapat jawab even main hantam je jawab. Haha. Now i know that my Bahasa is still lacking.

After the test I met my cupcake. She is so cute and short. Hahahahhaa. We had our first starbucks together. She treated me. Thank you sis. Our Unicorn was not there. TK der rezeki lagi nak jumpa dia kot.




On 23 November Kak Hanis and Kak Nia came to my house and slept over there. SOmething happened on that night. I was so sad but what to do? Thank you Kak Nia and Kak Hanis for comforting me. We had a big conversation on that night. It was so awesome that night.

Then the next week on 29 November until 1 December i went holiday with my aunt, my lil sis faiqah and my lil bro Danish. From Penang to Kedah then back to Penang then to Perak for Lost world of Tambun. I was so tired but it was fun.

I had done so many things and now I realized yang saya dh boleh sesuai kan diri di sini. Eventho I miss my rutin harian di Holland.

Tak sangka masa berlalu dgn cepat. Tk sangka yg saya skrg berada di Malaysia. Kdg kdg rasa mcm mimpi sgt. Sampai tanya dkt diri sendiri "Aku ni betul ke ada dkt Malaysia skrg ni?" 

And now i do really miss my big brother.
Abang study hard. Belajar rajin rajin. Moga Allah senangkan kerja abang. Cepat cepat balik Malaysia. I can't express my feeling infront of you. I just can express it through my dua and on my social network account. Please understand it. I do really miss you so much. :')
And now no more title as Holland Girl. I'm back being a Malaysian girl and i proud for being a Malaysian.