Like A Dream
Princess Dimples♥

Diary Biodata

Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it's different.

Mood : In love with Muhammad Ezzat Ezman bin Mohd Hairis

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”



Memories


Thank you Holland for giving me so many precious memories in my life. I won't ever forget all the memories. I will keep it safe in my heart.

5 Nov 2009 - 5 Nov 2014

“The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.”


Daisypath Vacation tickers


Contact Me

: AmAnina Azizan
: @amaninaazizan
: @amaninaazizan

A warmful thanks

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Re-Edit: Amanina Azizan
Others:   


Bye Februari ! and Hye March !


Assalamualaikum n hye people ! :)

Today is 1st March ! Im very2 happy cuz Amani mmg dh lama tunggu bulan Mac ni ! Hehe ! (: This month is very special month in my life ! Especially 25 March ! 

Disebabkn March very2 special month ! Amani tetibe ade mood nk guna blogskin ! Seperti yg korang dh nampak kan? blog amani dh lain. Dulu mmg nk guna blogskin ni..tp malas gila nk edit..Hehe Tp sejak March dh coming ni .. Teros ade mood nk ubah layout blog ! Hehe.. Sweet tk? :3

My massage to March is : 

Hye March ! Please be nice to me okey? I hoop this March will be one of the best month in 2012. And i hoop that 25 March will be the special and the best day in 2012 ! Please dont dissapoint me March ! Okey ! Iloveyou ! Behave okey March? Hehe :*
Haha ! Bace2 balik msg tuh..mcm ckp dgn diri sendiri .. bhahahahahah ! xD

Okey lah actually dh ngantuk ni ! Buat post kol 1 pg .. tp waktu malaysia dh kol 6 pg ! hewhew !

#Before leave my blog  , jom layan vid yg A'ar make for me. ! Tq to kak Erin cuz ask Abg A'ar to make this video for me ! Hehe.. :')