Like A Dream
Princess Dimples♥

Diary Biodata

Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it's different.

Mood : In love with Muhammad Ezzat Ezman bin Mohd Hairis

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”



Memories


Thank you Holland for giving me so many precious memories in my life. I won't ever forget all the memories. I will keep it safe in my heart.

5 Nov 2009 - 5 Nov 2014

“The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.”


Daisypath Vacation tickers


Contact Me

: AmAnina Azizan
: @amaninaazizan
: @amaninaazizan

A warmful thanks

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Re-Edit: Amanina Azizan
Others:   


I Need My Cheerfull life back ! Help !



Hye guys salam.. Hmm..dunno what to say... sejak due menjak ni..tetibe rasa down dgn segalanya.. tk tau nk ckp mcm mane :'(

I need my cheerfull life back..i need more support from you guys...amani rasa amani tk yakin dgn diri sendiri skunk nie.. i dont know why..

Lately ni..Amani tk leh nk concentrate on my class..certain2 people know why .. ~

I miss everybody.. especially my prince.. :"(

My result untuk midyear ni..down sgt2.. boleh nampak yg amani tk concentrate lam class..hari selasa depan mama kena dtg skolah..cikgu nk talk dgn mama about me.. ok im so afraid .. dunno why..very2 afraid...my mom willl become stricter :'( Damn !!!

I need to change my life style..no more facebook , no more twitter , no more skype..no more akim..no more MAX 24:7 ! But i cant do that.. :'( Dalam satu hari tk buat sume tuh..feel so crazy and wanna die...

Macam kak lynn ckp...manusia mati klu tk der makanan n minuman..but for me.. i wanna die if one day without internet... Tk bole nk bahagikan mase dgn semua ni... homework lately ni bnyk tk buat..suke tangguh2.. oh damn... im really2 down... Dah lah result mid year penting.. :'( I just have to accept this.. but i cant.. yer lah tk pena dpt result terok mcm tuh..nampak sgt kan? Hmmm

Sejak balik dri malaysia..never been concentrate at school .. tidur slalu tk cukop ... Hmmm ~ Now i get this... :"(

#Very2 disappoint on myself..~

And i dont think so that 25 march will become a special day for me~ Bye 25.. Hmm...