Like A Dream
Princess Dimples♥

Diary Biodata

Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it's different.

Mood : In love with Muhammad Ezzat Ezman bin Mohd Hairis

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”



Memories


Thank you Holland for giving me so many precious memories in my life. I won't ever forget all the memories. I will keep it safe in my heart.

5 Nov 2009 - 5 Nov 2014

“The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.”


Daisypath Vacation tickers


Contact Me

: AmAnina Azizan
: @amaninaazizan
: @amaninaazizan

A warmful thanks

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Re-Edit: Amanina Azizan
Others:   


Memories never fade

Assalamualaikum. Kali ni nak story psl birthday party last Saturday (30 march 2013). It was an awesome party.

The night before the party .. I skype with someone. Never thought that he wants skype-ing with me. Heeee. Best moment ever.

This year thema party Max 24:7 + One direction. ^^ Heeeeeee.

Before the party started .. Layan max dulu. Hehehehe :p 



The party is starting ! Let's enjoy. Hehe


This is my birthday cake. Made my Clara's mom. My birthday gift from her. Hehe.

That little boy is my little Hans. Kiranya Hans Rahim Jr. Hahah 
Hans Rahim Jr tk geti ddk diam. Asyik nk jatuh je. -_- Last2 letak tepi kek. Habis hancur penjuru kek tu.

The birthday girl ! Hehe
Nak tk Hans Rahim Jr ade dkt tepi kek ? Haha

The menu was sushi and dimsum. And a lot of sweets. Hehe 

Me and my lil sis. ! Firework on our birthday cake. Hehe


Kena buli wooooooooooooooooooo. Haha. 

My friends <3 p="">
The girls ~ 

Just stay smile. 

I cried when i got a present from my brother. For the first time. Selama 15 tahun hidup ini la pertama kali dpt. Ya Allah syukur.

All the present that i get for this year. 

Special present from Ana Clara. Hans Rahim JR. Tq bestie. :*

Please be jelly. Haha

The girls in my room. 
Mase dorg dlm room tu. I called Iym. Wish his birthday. Omg. Rindu sgt dgn abg Iym. Rindu dgr suara dia. Dia suruh nyanyi birthday song to him. Hahahahaha.

cake pop ! Made by Clara and Raquel

After that we went to a playground. We did some photoshoot. Hahah *kalah retis* 


posing like a model. Haha.

Our group photo. Heeee <3 br="">



I had a lots of lol on that day.

AMANINA. Hahaha That's my name. Not FAIQAH :p 

Ya Allah. Thanks for the happiness that you give to me.